We view the security of our customer's data as paramount. Any personal data you provide to us and from which you can be identified is stored securely and confidentially and is processed in accordance with applicable legislation.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data, including encrypting your information to applicable industry standards.
Any changes we make to this policy will be reflected on this page and notified to you by email, where appropriate.
How do we use the data we collect?
- We collect and use your personal data to process your order.
- To process any refunds when necessary.
- Manage your customer account.
- Sending you information by email about our new products and services.
- Dispatch products with our couriers.
- Fraud detection and prevention.
- Finding out what you and other customers like the most as it enables us to see what the customer wants.
How long we keep your information?
- We will not keep your personal information for any purpose(s) for longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose.
- We will retain the personal information you provided on registering an account on our website so long as that account remains in existence.
Sharing your information
- Companies that are tasked with getting your order to you, such as suppliers, order packers and delivery companies/couriers.
- Payment providers and gateways, such as SagePay and PayPal Express.
- Credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement, to assist us with tackling fraudulent orders and protecting our customers.
Information is held as long as necessary
- We will only ever hold onto the information you choose to share with us for as long as is deemed totally necessary. This includes for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed in order for us to provide you with our services (including support, customer care and post-sales advice).
- Also, we will hold onto your information if it is reasonably necessary to do so, to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, assist with preventing fraudulent activity and abuse, or to enforce our terms and conditions.
How to Contact us